Mr. Fugee,

I see that you have no substantive rebuttal to Mr. Ibingira's expose' of Obote as a conniving power-hungry megalomaniac.

As for the bit about Obote's attempts to bar the ANC from the OAU's pre-cursor, it is from an impeachabe source: Mr. Mandela himself.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "The Fugee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Ibingira on Obote's Secret Wars and Abuse of Office
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:33:52 +0200
Ssemakula,
Many of us have decided to leave you to your rabid hatred of Obote. You
seem to be so confused by your hatred that you would absolve everyone,
including yourself, of any responsibility in ensuring that Ugandans and
Uganda gets what it truly deserves. As such I find it very difficult to
even begin to discuss or debate any matter as you have concluded where
all blame should lie. Though I must confess that I have seriously
thought about tackling an issue raised by you through Ibingira's
writings and time willing I may still do so.
The real question is: What have you done and what are you doing for a
truly democratic Uganda where all citizens have and can enjoy their God
given personal to holder fundamental human rights and freedoms?
The Fugee
PS "Why did he try to have Mandela and the ANC -- which he termed a
"tribal organization" -- banned from attending the OAU's precursor
meeting in Addis Ababa? Who were/are Obote's masters whose interests he
worked so hard to uphold?"
Where did this come from?