Adam Dada,

Any relation to the late Amin Dada? Also, have you been to Museveni's indoctrination camps, given this common Museveni sychophant-type silly statement you make "... This is the kind of talk and reasoning one normally hears around kwete/Malwa clubs ..."?

Museveni, and his sychophants,  must have to face the international courts, and, hopefully, the gallows!

Chill, man.

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug