Netters, please analyze the statement below from Mr. Matek
"Like I said, thank God we still have, alive, top ranking UNLA officers who
have documented evidence which implicates the Cardinal Nsubuga in a conspiracy
with Museveni to create wars in our country." Do you see what i see, it's like calling on the top brass of the Gestapo during Nazi Germany to give evidence against the allies for atrocities comitted in World War two, how credible is that kind of evidence, well your guess is as good as mine.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: IN DEFENCE OF MUNIINI MULERA
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:53:15 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2003 7:51:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Matek
>
> Yes you let him slide away. LOL. Can I put in only one suggestion, in this
> Matek/ Kironde exchange? How about putting in Uganda a free inquirely so that
> Ugandans can tell what they know? Surely Mwaami Kironde, democratic as your
> government is, you can do this. let us allow Ugandans to tell us how UNLA
> murdered Ugandans in Luwero and Ssingo, may be it will give us a chance to
> understand how Obote is a killer? Mwaami Kironde can I count on you to back my
> standing on a free and international monitored inqurirely, as the one which took
> place in Rwanda to know who exactly killed our people? Is it NRM or UNLA?
>
> Em

EM

That sounds like a good suggestion. The people of Uganda will most definitely
sing like a Bird if you know what I mean!!!... when the time is right.. that
is.

Like I said, thank God we still have, alive, top ranking UNLA officers who
have documented evidence which implicates the Cardinal Nsubuga in a conspiracy
with Museveni to create wars in our country. There is no denying this fact.
Who are some of this people trying to deceive... If there is a Good man of God
we Know about it so do the people of Uganda. If there was and there is a
bad Man of God, we Know that too.

Matek