Jack,

You might be right, but some times it gets so annoying that one would this things to wheel fast and come to an end. There has been too much suffering for our people.

Toro

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Ugandacom] AGOA girls cite sexual advances.

Dhakodwong Lisa
I think the AGOA girls are doing a good 'political' job already. You are surely not suggesting that their 'male' relations should intervene and spoil it!!!. It is better, in my opoinion, to stiffen the back of AGOA girls to go the distance and turn this 'strike' into a political demand. If the 'male' relatives time it well, they may reap the benefits of the long suffering sisters, who nevertheless always 'deliver' day or night.

I suspect you leave in London and may be familiar with the English moto in times of war running thus: 'Fight and fight for England, and when you lie back and think of England. The English women, led by Florence Nightngale, delivered and their male relatives claim to have won the war.

JSA