Mr.Mulindwa,

You have asked me a silly question but i will try to
help you to understand. AGOA is not owned by anybody.
It stands for African Growth and Opportunity Act.

The African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) is an
Act promulgated in the United States that
significantly liberalises trade between the U.S. and
38 designated Sub-Saharan African (SSA) countries
including Uganda.

The Act covers the 8-year period from October 2000 to
September 2008.

AGOA significantly liberalises access to the U.S.
market for the 38 Sub-Saharan African Countries (out
of a total of 48) deemed to be eligible to benefit
from AGOA. These countries have been chosen according
to various pre-determined criteria, including progress
made towards a market-based economy, respect of the
rule of law, the embracement of general democratic
principles and human rights issues.

An estimated $60 billion could be earned by African
countries from this act.

That's why the behaviour of the Agoa girls to
undermine the whole scheme by their silly strikes and
allegations should be stopped. Tristar management
acted swiftly and I recommend their firm action.
Company objectives and business cannot be held to
ransom by a few ungrateful individuals.

Mr.Mulindwa, I can assure you that those girls will
camp at Parliament until they go home.

We have had several misguided groups camping at
parliament all for nothing. Agoa girls can go back to
their villages and grow millet. They tried to sabotage
a scheme which had provided them with employment.

Their supporters like you and Lisa Toro can provide
for them.

For more information, please visit
http://www.agoa.info

LM

I think this will broaden your mind on AGOA.

=====
LM