Hey dude!

It is considered bad manners to  use upper case  letters  to communicate ... you need  netiquette.

That stated, can you explain to the people of Uganda, as to why KONY has never attacked the Bahimas  who are now settled in  TesoLand ....Many of whom are cattle herdsman? Are the  Bahimas in Tesoland somehow  for one reason or another  not vunerable  to  KONY's REBEL  attacks?

Yup I get it... fellow citizens  KONY has an affinity  ONLY for the Iteso and Acholi Peasants Blood.  When it come to Bahima Blood, KONY thinks it is too Pure that it cannot be spilled.

I do not know  about your thinking capabilities ... but the fact that Kony does NOT attack  Yoweri Museveni's   Tribesmen in Teso land.. Pretty much tells you or should tell you who is killing our people in the  name of KONY!

Matek