emmanuel musaazi,

Matek is right!

You, musaazi, must be a party to the massacres, or are a mere simpleton, because your postings are so insane! You may be using a pseudo-name, but the Internet is not that private.   Matek has commented on this matter earlier, but I'll also repeat. Have you heard of any Bahima, or nyarwandwa's killed in Teso during the so-called "Kony" atttacks? Or any Bahima or nyarwanda cattle stolen in Teso during the so-called "Karimojong" raids, yet these Bahima or nyarwandas now have the most cattle (and mobile phones) per capita in Teso. They'll continue to prosper till the next election (2006), or when the heat gets too hot, and they'll disappear?  What kind of "good neighbors" are these nyarwandas?

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug