Matek:

I do agree with you on this one.  This is a very sad state of affair!!!  Ugandans better wake up and rebel against this TV-tax.  People should not allow to be squeezed until blood comes out!!!  Ugandans need to breath!

Let 2006 come, I will not vote any person who is going to increase taxes!  The most sensible thing to do is for leaders to show us where our taxes have been going all these years.  Future leaders better show us their road map towards a vibrate Ugandan economy.  I'm sick and tired of people running Uganda like U.K or U.S when they very well know that Uganda is not UK or USA.

Zakoomu R.