Unfortunately Mr. Matek, it is not political science degrees that win you elections how stupid can you get. Come now Matek if it was so then your hero Obote would not have smelled power in Uganda, afterall he never even saw the four walls of a University. Anyway, if the decision comes down to choosing between Obote's UPC and Museveni's NRM, I am solidly behind Museveni yes.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: To UPC detractors
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:58:31 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2004 11:43:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> so far seem un-interested in multiparty
> politics and it would be foolhardy of President Museveni to abandon that
> constituent of Ugandans just to satisfy Mr. Rwanyarare and Mr. Okumu. This
> is why, again as stated in the constitution a referendum will be held and if
>
> and when multipartyism is embraced by Ugandans (in Uganda) then as President
>
> Bush would say "BRING IT ON"

1) The notion that Ugandans are uninterested in mutiparty politics is
nothing but a bunch of cheap Muzaazi like political propaganda period. Indeed,
you can only begin to wonder as to how Musaazi came to the conclusion that
Ugandans are un-interested in Multiparty politics?

2)The said referendum, which the likes of Musaazi have been called, is
nothing but a calculated move by Museveni to continue to perpetrate his
movementism. Museveni knows he will rig the result of any referendum to favor him and
his movement.... and by the way Muzaazi were, if I may ask, when and were did
you study your political Game Theory, which University?(you know political
science)--or you are just a stupid talking head who regagitates whatever
Museveni tell you!

Matek

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the
people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It
thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to
repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by
extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/