In a message dated 2/21/2004 12:20:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Unfortunately Mr. Matek, it is not political science degrees that win you
elections how stupid can you get. Come now Matek if it was so then your hero
Obote would not have smelled power in Uganda, afterall he never even saw the
four walls of a University. Anyway, if the decision comes down to choosing
between Obote's UPC and Museveni's NRM, I am solidly behind Museveni yes.

Leave Obote out of this...man... this is between you and me!!!..like I said  netters the Muzaazi man is but an empty "talking head"

Matek

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister