What makes it a "statement"??  May I ask??  Obote killed people in Luweero.  Museveni killed people in Luweero!  What really makes what Oracha said a 'statement' if not for non-critical thinkers to take it as their absolute, whether it holds truths or not??  That's why I'm a critical thinker.  I have to have back-ground, tangible, facts in order to take Oracha's "statement" as a true STATEMENT.

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yea it is a statment.

From: Ochan Otim
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Is Kony due to Luweero Massacres?

"But when I see a fellow Ugandan labor to talk to a wall, I get encouraged."

That is a statement.

Ochan

At 09:08 PM 3/11/2004 -0500, you wrote:
In a message dated 3/11/2004 6:26:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Having stated that, as a man born in Luwero I know for a fact that Luwero district is one of the districts with a combination of all tribes, people like Gook are from Luwero district yet they are not Baganda, that leads one to wonder whether Obote really killed those people or it is another statement which must be accepted in absolute as any statement from a Muganda?

Mulindwa,
I do wonder why I am on Ugandanet! But I believe that my foremost interest is emphaty with other Ugandans. It is a trying experience as many exhibit abhorrent language. From the first few lines I always have enough information to decide what the article is about. Then I make my reply or lack of it. But when I see a fellow Ugandan labor to talk to a wall, I get encouraged.

Thank you
Oracha

Ochan Otim
NB:  I hope you will find time to read and sign a petition to stop the Northern Uganda carnage at:  http://www.petitiononline.com/savacoli/petition.html