In a message dated 3/24/2004 3:14:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There is need to settle this war peacefully, not "The
picture you have put is one of the reasons why UPDF should not hurriedly leave the north at the hands of Kony and LRA,
..". Otherwise there may be real need to have between 70 to 100,000 rebels in Uganda to put the Musaazis to a peace path, or where they, with their war rhetorics, belong!

Ocii:

Soon or later , if the killings of the innocent children, women, and old men   by the UPDF continues,  It may become necessary for all the people of Uganda   to JOIN  "REBELS" in order to do away with Museveni's Madness!  Indeed we can no longer tolerate the some status core were by our people die en mass for almost 20 years!

Matek
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the state."

- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels - Hitler's propaganda minister