We can actually now confirm his death. reliable sources are telling us that Wapkabulo is dead and he died in his residence.

Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 12:57 PM
Subject: Fw: [Ugandacom] PRIORITY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad, and very sad for the bereaved. Someone says killer dictator M7 poisoned Wapa four years ago. I once attended a conference in London and late Wapa and Mayombo were main speakers. Wapa prnounced that they (NRM) and Wapa (he) killed UPC in Mbale, Tororo, Teso, Lango etc, and will not hesitate to do likewise when the opportunity arises. That being the case, and if he is confirmed dead, sad as it may be for the bereaved, I will say here that I do not feel any sorrow for him.