Mulindwa

I prooved you wrong already on Luweero triangle population. Read below. What next

Ssenya

From: "ssenya nyange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ugnet_: Oyite-Ojok's_family_secrets_buried_here\Kipenji
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:49:10 -0400

Mulindwa and who ever asked the same question,

Do you know what constitutes Luweero triangle? Please, dont display your ignorance more over you claim to have been born in Luweero triangle. The population you're talking about is of Luweero district as defined by Museveni. How many districts has he curved off off so far since he came to power? Secondly, do know that Mubende, Wakiso, Singo, part of Kyandodo, Singo, Nakasomgola districts etc were part of the Luweero triangle?. Please wake up and dont display your ignorance yet you UPC were the butchers of the early 80's in Luweero triangle. Have you forgotten your areas of butcher? If you update your knowledge then you will be able to understand that Luweero triangle had a population of over 3.5 million.

J. Ssenyange