IN CELEBRATION OF
MARGUS GARVEYâS BIRTHDAY & LIFE

COME  MEET and HELP WELCOME
Mr. Lester Lewis
from   LONDON   ENGLAND

Chairman of Hackney Black Peoples Association,
London, England, UK.

Mr. Lewis will be speaking
at

SANKOFA ACADEMY
4817 Bristol RD.
Lansing, MI. 48911
 AUGUST 17, 2004  - 5:30  p.m.

This is a â FREE â activity sponsored by:
ALL AROUND THE AFRICAN WORLD MUSEUM Community Awareness &
NATIONAL BLACK UNITED FRONT CHAPTER of Lansing.

(Your chance to compare first-hand, the political atmosphere, issues, views and opportunities in the U.S and across the waters.)

A great opportunity to develop a bridge between individuals and organizations in the U.S. with the European Pan African connection

Mr. Lewis is a historian, Writer, Pan African Political Activist and the major European connection for Reparations.
Mr. Lewis is organizing andinvites you to attend and participate in the
GLOBALPAN AFRICAN CONGRESS
August 13-17, 2005 in Zimbabwe, Africa

Directions from Grand Rapids:

I96 East to Exit 101 (Martin Luther King Blvd), Turn Left(North) approximately two miles to Reo Road, (shortly after passing Jolly Road), turn left onto Reo Road, continue about  mile to Bristol Road, turn left onto Bristol Road and continue until it dead ends at the Shule.

Directions from Detroit

I96 West to Exit 101 (Martin Luther King Blvd), Turn Right(North) approximately two miles to Reo Road,(shortly after passing Jolly Road), turn left onto Reo Road, continue about  mile to Bristol Road, turn left onto Bristol Road and continue until it dead ends at the Shule.

Directions from Flint/Saginaw

I69 West to 127 South to I496 West (in Lansing) Exit at Martin Luther King Bvld.  Turn Left (South) and go approximately two miles until you reach Reo Road.  (You will pass Holmes Road (If you reach Jolly road you will have gone too far), Turn right onto Reo Road, continue about  mile to Bristol Road, turn left onto Bristol Road and continue until it dead ends at the Shule.

Directions from Jackson

127 South to I496 West (in Lansing) Exit at Martin Luther King Bvld. Turn Left (South) and go approximately two miles until you reach Reo Road.  (You will pass Holmes Road (If you reach Jolly road you will have gone too far), Turn right onto Reo Road, continue about  mile to Bristol Road, turn left onto Bristol Road and continue until it dead ends at the Shule.

Directions from Kalamazoo

I69 East to 96 East (in Lansing) Exit at Martin Luther King Bvld. Turn Left (North) and go approximately two miles until you reach Reo Road.  (You will pass Jolly Road) Turn left onto Reo Road, continue about  mile to Bristol Road, turn left onto Bristol Road and continue until it deadends at the Shule