Why don't you ask your friend in Lusaka ? Since he grabbed it and moved it to Uganda Land Commission, it has never been returned.

What then is your 2004 view of land ? Is it the same as the NRM Land Act of 1998 ?

From: "Edward Mulindwa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] The concept of Federo: A case study - Monitor-October17-23, 2004
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:27:13 -0500

Kasangwawo

Even if you are right about the land, but this is 2004 and not 1300. So a
whole lot of things in Uganda have changed, the only problem is that Buganda
kingdom still think it is leaving in 1300. And that is what many Ugandans
are trying to explain very hard to Mengo.

Secondly can you kindly tell us where that 9000 miles of land is located?

Em
Toronto