So the NRM is the only one allowed to change positions, if and when the NRM sees fit..other political parties and members of the opposition are now NOT allowed to change  positions... this, fellow citizens,  is  according to the NRM political Doctrine.

Politics is but a game of chess. May be certain members of the UPC leadership have re access this issue of federalism..many be many among our leaders are now of the opinion that the Buganda should be granted there federo. And if indeed , this is the wish of the people of Uganda, so be it.

One  thing  is  for sure; there are certain illegal squatters from a certain area of   "twalirilist"   who stand to be evicted    from the  land   of  Bana ba Kintu.

Matek

Minister Attacks UPC On Federo

Email This Page

Print This Page

Visit The Publisher's Site

Nicholas Kajoba
Kampala

THE state minister in the office of the vice-President, Adolf Mwesigye, has blasted the Uganda People's Congress (UPC), accusing its leaders of claiming to be experts on federal issues yet they were the ones who abolished the federal system.

He was on Saturday commissioning a grader for Mukono north constituency at Goma sub-county. Area MP Peter Bakaluba bought the grader to repair and upgrade roads.

Mwesigye, who represented Vice-President Prof. Gilbert Bukenya, said UPC leaders had no moral authority to discuss issues pertaining to federal governance in the country.

"Without shame most UPCs have jumped on the bandwagon to discuss federo issues, yet they are the same people who removed federo from Baganda. I do not think any Muganda could line behind such a party," he said.

Mwesigye said recent disagreements with Mengo during the federo talks would soon be resolved.

He said a delegation from mengo visited state house recently and showed willingness to resolve the issue.

Relevant Links

"Some Mengo officials visited state house three days ago and we held discussions with them on federo. But we shall not reveal the details now because the press will blow out issues before the discussions are completed," Mwesigye said.

He appealed to residents to give President Yoweri Museveni a third term in office.