I realized that I neglected to put the source for the SNCC anti-war, anti-draft declaratoin. S there won't be any confusion, please note that the SNCC statement on the war against Vietnam should be referred to as SNCC STATEMENT ON VIETNAM, JANUARY 6, 1966  and it can be found in the book edited by Joanne Grant, Black Protest, it is not part of Cleve Seller's book, River of No Return: The Autobiography of a Black Militant and the Life and Death of SNCC, or his statement made at the time he refused the draft.