Members,
What people can do to eat can sometimes go to extremes. Now we have someone from Kioga in Lira has a real story to tell here.

UPC disowns MP Ojok

Joe Wacha

LIRA

THE Uganda People's Congress (UPC), has disowned the Member of Parliament for Kioga County, Mr B'Leo Ojok, and warned party supporters against registering with him.
A press statement issued on Monday by the party’s district organising committee chairman, Mr Nasuru Ogwang, said Ojok had no authority to mobilise UPC members to register with him.

“We know that Ojok is a member of the Forum for Democratic Change (FDC) and its coordinator for zone 15.
"UPC does not allow dual membership of her party members," Ogwang’s statement reads in part.

Ogwang said he was prompted to issue the statement following radio announcement by the MP inviting UPC supporters to his home in Nabweyo in Kioga to register.
Ojok’s phone was off and he could not be reached for a comment by press time.