May be it is because the UGANDAN TROOPS have over time (1962 - 2005) failed to
protect the nationalities in Uganda. That the NATIONALITIES are resorting to
protecting themselves, CRITICALLY, I  don't see any STUPIDITY in NATIONALITIES
in Uganda trying to protect themselves.

Quoting Matek Opoko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> EM:
> There is a notion out there held by some of our fellow citizens commonly
> referred to as  "The mengo clique" which seems to think that Buganda
> exist apart  from Uganda. ..and therefore, "Buganda troops" within the
> UPDF will mostly defend Buganda Interest. Such notion is of course
> stupidity of the Highest order. The fact is that Buganda or Iteso, or
> Acholi, lugwara,Madi, Busoga,Karamojong  Uganda Troops MUST PROTECT THE
> INTEREST OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF UGANDA....and not some entity called
> Buganda!!
>
> Matek
>
> Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Matek
>
> Why do we need a national army to protect a cultural institution, and
> from what?
>
> Em
> Toronto
>  The Mulindwas Communication Group
> "With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
>             Groupe de communication Mulindwas
> "avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"

\\\\\\\"Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate
version of someone else.\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Njoki Paul
University of Pretoria