Matek,

Thats the systems theory. Every body\ home is protecting his\her home ( family) interest first.. then next closest family \ village ......next. These are the sub system. The whole system is Uganda. Thats how it has been and ever shall be in the whole world.

James Ssenyange

-----------------------------------

From: Matek Opoko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ugandanet@kym.net
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Join security forces, Katikkiro tells Baganda
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

Simon!

If the Buganda must protect their interest first and foremost, the Banyoro should equally protect their interest, the Iteso must protect their interest, the Jopadolha must protect their interest, the Bagishu must protect their interest, the Lugwara must protect their interest, the Alur, must protect their interest, The sebei must protect their interest, the Banyakole must protect their interest, e.t.c ..who then, I ask, will protect the INTEREST OF THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA?????? YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT HAVE A COUNTRY to which you belong called UGANDA!! Think my friend

Matek
Simon Nume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matek and Mulindwa

I am surprised that in 2005 you are still wondering WHY the Baganda feel that they should protect their OWN interest. ( as if anyone else takes care of them)

Buganda is a nation, and whatever stupidity anyone will dictate, will not take that away. Shame that you are still bothered by that fact.

Nume

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
May be it is because the UGANDAN TROOPS have over time (1962 - 2005) failed to protect the nationalities in Uganda. That the NATIONALITIES are resorting to protecting themselves, CRITICALLY, I don't see any STUPIDITY in NATIONALITIES
in Uganda trying to protect themselves.

Quoting Matek Opoko :

> EM:
> There is a notion out there held by some of our fellow citizens commonly
> referred to as "The mengo clique" which seems to think that Buganda
> exist apart from Uganda. ..and therefore, "Buganda troops" within the
> UPDF will mostly defend Buganda Interest. Such notion is of course
> stupidity of the Highest order. The fact is that Buganda or Iteso, or
> Acholi, lugwara,Madi, Busoga,Karamojong Uganda Troops MUST PROTECT THE
> INTEREST OF ALL THE PEOPLE OF UGANDA....and not some entity called
> Buganda!!
>
> Matek
>
> Edward Mulindwa wrote:
> Matek
>
> Why do we need a national army to protect a cultural institution, and
> from what?
>
> Em
> Toronto
> The Mulindwas Communication Group
> "With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
> Groupe de communication Mulindwas
> "avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"

\\\\\\\"Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate
version of someone else.\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Njoki Paul
University of Pretoria