Netters,
How times and history enable many of us to come around with the truth, and begin to live a better life. Uganda is one such country that God indeed gave it all it needed to grow into a prosperous country. Coming to terms with our past and and forging the way ahead for all of us is the WAY and indeed tha truth. Yay, and the life we so need.
---------------------------
Note: forwarded message attached.

B. Wambuga wa Balongo

--- Begin Message ---
Cmrd,
This is becoming a increasing realisation on the parts of many a Ugandans who blindly backed Museveni in his illgotten intentions in Uganda. Many more are yet to come.
Read on.......
--------------------------

“I’m sorry I backed Museveni’

LET HIM GO: Njuba addresses Kiboga residents. Below, Kiggundu raises the FDC flag

By Moses Nsubuga
FORUM for Democratic Change (FDC) Envoy Dr. Sulaiman Kiggundu has blamed President Yoweri Museveni for the closure of Greenland Bank.
Addressing an FDC really in Kiboga District on Friday, Kiggundu apologised to Ugandans for supporting Museveni to fight the Obote regime. “I never knew that I was giving support to a thief, a liar and one who wanted to get personal liberation,” he said.
“Closing Greenland Bank was President Museveni’s initiative, characterised by hatred towards the people,” Kiggundu said.
He said Museveni copied former Tanzanian President Julius Nyerere’s system of intentionally impoverishing Tanzanians and implemented it in Uganda.
“We should not be fooled to that extent. The wind of change has come and it is time for Museveni to go,” he said.
FDC Executive Coordinator Sam Njuba said the rate at which poverty was growing in Uganda could easily be equated with that of the people living in displaced people’s camps in northern Uganda.
“You are impoverished and fooled by Museveni to the extent of wearing essanja like night dancers. You should shun such behaviour in your district,” he said.
Ends

Published on: Sunday, 31st July, 2005