ROGER NTAKIRUTAINKA

          Netters,

            As much as I deplore the death of any human being.I will like to let you know that Roger was fighting the peace and unity our country has gained after so many sacrifices.

   I recall how couple years ago when H.E was about to visit COLORADO he spreaded an action based on falsehood and deceit in order to sabotage the President visit in that area.It did not work out!His efforts were completely crushed! And the President visit was a complete success.

          May he rest in peace.

                 Sharangabo Rufagari

All new Yahoo! Mail