From: Matek Opoko [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], ugandanet@kym.net
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:51:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Ugnet] Uganda: LRA Demands Hold Truce to Ransom

Reacting to THE EAST AFRICAN ARTICLE BELOW , MANY POLITICAL OBSERVERS WOULD SAY That LRA demands , which includes the call for federalism in Uganda , are genuine and must be addressed if any agreement will be reached in the so called Juba peace talks. Refusing to address those demands in Ernest is indeed a recipe for more wars and more Human Suffering.

Matek

Uganda: LRA Demands Hold Truce to Ransom

The East African
Email This Page

Print This Page

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.