"Profiling individuals" claiming "public mandate"?

  Gaumoy that is just mere talk. I bet when the reality dawn and change takes
place, you will just mute yourself up.

  What about profiling those not using "pseudo names" to aquire public mandate
but to wreck avocs on wananchi as demanded by the philosophies of the
oppressors they either look away over or are totally ignorant of?

  Boy, you ain't seen nothing yet!

  There are more complex issues than your reasoning.

  Ocii

Okuto del Coli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          I hope your insinuation is right. There was actually a full list of
the delegation at the start. Perhaps you would check that out?!?
You seem not to be following.

Aldo Okidi Rock happens to have been a very close college Buddy to me.

For certainty, I will cross check the archives. If it is the same Okidi Rock,
then he might have been at Tororo College along with the likes of Ambassador
Philip Idro before he joined Comboni College.

Still, accountability and demand calls for thorough profiling of individuals
claiming public mandate. Citizens have to place demands on individuals claiming
to be acting on their behalf. Pseudo names and mystified characters does not.

(((Latel lwak pe dok bedo danoma pe cung atir kalok in his own real capacity
without fear!!!!)))
So long, fair weather.
noc'la gaumoy