HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH II
  OF UNITED KINGDOM

  Re: Justice and democracy in Rwanda

  Her Majesty,
  As a representative of the two associations of the Rwandese victims of the
Hutu and Tutsi genocide, and as the President of the "Political Party
Banyarwanda", I am speaking to you to address you the sincere wishes from
Rwandese people that I am representing.
  For this moment, Her majesty,  we would like to pass on to you the request
from a large number of Rwandese citizens living inside and outside Rwanda who
wish to build their loved country but are prevented by the lack of pluralist
democracy in Rwanda.
  We would like to request your engagement in restoring liberty of opposition
political parties in Rwanda.
  We implore you to help because people have been crushed completely. We
request you to intervene and do what is possible to guarantee the freedom of
opinion in Rwanda.
  It is in the same sense that we request you to help in the liberation of
political prisoners who have been starving in Rwandese detention centres
without charges.
  We request you to guarantee freedom of press. Today, Rwandese journalists
can't freely carry on their profession. Many journalists have been intimidated,
imprisoned and some killed for the sake of their profession.
  We also beseech you to help put in place the impartial justice in Rwanda. We
request the immediate stop of the semi-traditional courts "Gacaca" which the
tyranny government uses as a tool to exterminate one part of Rwandese
population. We request fair justice that can punish all Hutu and Tutsi who
committed genocide crimes before 1994, in 1994 and after 1994.
  We request your support to oblige the International Criminal Tribunal for
Rwanda (ICTR) based in Arusha, Tanzania, to judge without ethnic discrimination
all criminals Tutsi and Hutu who have committed genocide crimes in 1994 and
after 1994. We request that the duration of the ICTR be extended in order to
judge all crimes that were committed in Rwanda during the above mentioned
period.
  We request you to pass on our greetings to the Britain's Prime Minister, to
all government officials and to the Britain's people.
  We support that your effort in Africa could be used in the good direction
towards pluralist democracy, development and freedom of opinion, respect of all
citizen's lives and the institution of fair justice.
  For the particular case of Rwanda, we request you to think on the political
changes in this country, because the way the situation is presented to the
international community by the current regime in Rwanda does not reflect the
reality in all spheres. The justice system is ethnically biased, the economic
and political powers are in the hands of a small group, people are disappearing
or killed without follow-up, the political opposition was forbidden, political
parties are being forced to join the forum led by RPF which is on power. The
overall situation of the current political system in Rwanda is to impoverish
the population who is already starving of hunger and desperate of tomorrow.

  Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, we as the new generation of goodwill that is
committed to bringing Peace, Democracy, Justice and good relationship among
Rwandese citizens and Rwandese friends, have hope in you and your government,
and we hope you will consider our plight.
  Our letter is a loud cry from Rwandese people who are in danger of death. We
also request the support from people who will receive copies of this letter,
and all those others that this information will be transmitted to through
different sources. We call the international community to hear the cry of
genocide victims and come into our rescue from the tyranny, torture and
persecution.
  Yours sincerely,

  Rutayisire Boniface
  President of the Association TUBEHO TWESE (Let's Live All), Administrator of
CIVHEMG and President of Banyarwanda Political Party.

  For further information about our actions please visit:
  www.allvictims.org
  www.banyarwanda.org
  www.rutayisireboniface.net

   CC:
  His Excellency President of USA
  His Excellency Prime Minister of UK
  Her Excellency German Chancellor
  His Excellency Prime Minister of Belgium
  His Excellency Prime Minister of Nederland
  His Excellency President of France
  His Excellency Prime Minister of Spain
  His Excellency President of South Africa
  His Excellency President of Burundi
  His Excellency President of Congo
  His Excellency President of Uganda
  His Excellency President of Tanzania
  His Excellency President of Kenya
  Member of European Commission (all)
  Member of African Union (all)
  UN Security Council Members (all)
  Member of European Parliament (all)
  His Excellency Member of US Congress (all)
  His Excellency President and General Prosecutor of ICTR
  His Excellency Representative of Amnesty International
  His Excellency Representative of Human Rights Watch
  His Excellency Archbishop of Canterbury
  His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
  His Excellency Michael Cassidy
  His Excellency Nelson Mandela
  His Excellency Bishop Desmond Tutu
  Representative of Martin Luther King Center