  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: ugandanet@kym.net ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:56 AM
  Subject: [Ugnet] Thank you...

  I wish to take this opportunity to thank the members of these two groups for
the fine submissions that have become the hallmark of both.

  Thank you again...and I know that the majority of the two groups will never
give up your commitment to Uganda and Africa.  This is a very big plus for
African people all over the world.

  Roy Walker

AOL at AOL.com.