Please forward this around the world. All voters are entitled to know the true
character of candidates they elect.
  _____________________________

  This was a message exchange between UNAA Presidential Candidate Moses Wilson
and myself. Southerners is this the leader you want? Please before you go to
the ballot box, remember the North and what the future holds for Uganda and
vote Moses Wilson out. He is a danger to our country. We need a UNAA leader who
is commited to economic reconciliation plan between North and South Uganda. We
don't need a leader who tells Northenr to "wake up and smell the coffee".

  If you care for the future of Uganda, please, please, please vote
presidential candidate Moses Wilson out. Moses Wilson is a danger to our
reconciliation process both in Uganda and the Diaspora. He is not a good leader
for our reconcilation process, which is long overdue and urgently needed.
  Anyo

  Subject: [UNAANET] UNAA-NY and the Northern Uganda Forum

horror that is silently stalking Uganda that I witnessed in UNAA-NY.

  During the convention, there was a lot of confusion as to which program
should be in which conference room at what time. To make a long story short,
the Uganda economic development (UED) and Northern uganda forum overlapped.
Northern Uganda should have resumed at 3:00pm but UED went on until after
4:00pm. As the northerners waited for the economic forum to come to close so
that we can continue where we left of, one of the organizers kept on coming up
to the moderator of UED to tell him that his time is up. How do I know what the
organizer whispered in the ears of the moderator for UED? The moderator who
looked rich, well decked in a very kanice African outfit, he looks like he has
a great family and wife and probably owns about ten Pajeros, turned to the
audience two times and boldly said, with a very arrogant attitude:

  After the first whisper:

  "I have been informed that the Northern Uganda forum is suppose to resume
here at 3:00pm but we are discussing very important economic development
matters here right now and are not going to compromise our time." ..something
like that..

  After the second whisper:

  "I hear that a room has been allocated across the hall. For those who are
interested in discussing Northern Uganda matters, please go there. For us here
we are discussing very important issues of Economic development in Uganda .
Please let us continue with our discussion!" ..something like that..
  Add a Southern Uganda accent on top of that!

  The Northerners, me included, got up and walked out like a dog whose only
bone has been heartlessly taken away by its master. This moderators attitudes
did not go un-noticed as some Northerners expressed their disappointment after
they moved to other conference room.

  The reality of what I witnessed dawned on me after an Acholi man said to me
in the acholi language "If we were in Uganda today I would strangle this
moderator with my own hands tonight."

  After that, I got into an argument with Minister Kabwegyere who was very
defensive of the NRM Government. When I asked him what plans the NRM GoU has
for  rehabilitating the homosexual rape victims of Tegungu (the many Acholi men
whose anus was cut with razor blades and paraffin used as a lubricant to fit
the sizes of the Southern men) many of whom were raped publicly before their
families; to my disappointment, the "Horrible" Minister  Kabwegyere just walked
away and either chose not to or could not answer my question. Only for me to
find out later that he is the NRM Minister of Rehabilitation! Got the drift?
  god help Uganda .

  Anyo-Acoli feminist

  UNAA Presidential Candidate Moses Wilson replied to my message

  I have always assumed that the purpose of the various postings on Northern
Uganda were intended to inform and sensitive those of us who are not from the
North on conditions in the North.
  Unfortunately, I find myself having to question the means being applied
towards this end.
  Allow me to being by stating up front that I am the  subject moderator
referenced in the piece below.
  To the author of this piece, please wake up and smell the coffee.
  As much as I sympathize with you and your mission, my world does not stop for
or revolve around yours.  Similarly, what you were promised by one organizer in
NY obviously had no impact on my duties as moderator for a completely different
forum that was under the auspices of a different organizer.  I performed my
duties as instructed within the time period and room specifically allocated for
that forum.  When I was asked to compromise my duties and truncate the forum, I
refused.  As it were, I had to severely cut short all presentations and drop
some presenters all together just to fit into the allocated time slot.
  With respect to some key points;
  I looked rich  thank you.
  Decked out in a nice African outfit thank you again.
  Have a great family and wife yes and thank you again.
  Probably own about 10 pajeros  No.  This would be somewhat ridiculous in
California .
  Arrogant attitude Puleez!  Have you looked in the mirror lately.
  Southern Uganda accent Obviously, you do not know me.  May I suggest that you
ask someone who does.
  If we were in Uganda today, I would strangle this moderator with my own hands
tonight  Somehow I am not surprised and even believe that such an attempt may
have been made if I was in Uganda .  I think we finally get to the crux of the
matter.  To some in your world, if everyone will not listen to them and do as
they wish voluntarily, then they should be made to do so by force.  I guess I
am glad I was not in Uganda on that day!
  Moses R. Wilson, PE
  Pasadena, California

Anyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            This was a message exchange between
Presidential Candidate Moses Wilson and myself. Southerners is this the leader
you want? Please before you go to the ballot, remember the North and what the
[...]

  Why do men beat the women they penetrate?

---------------------------------
  Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new
topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

      Recent Activity

      2
  New Members

Visit Your Group
      Yahoo! Groups
  Endurance Zone
  Communities for
  increased fitness.

    Fitness Challenge
  on Yahoo! Groups
  Get in shape w/the
  Special K Challenge.

    Yahoo! Groups
  Going Green
  Share your passion
  for the planet.

  .

Why do men beat the women they penetrate?