Netters

For several hours now we have been grumbling with information coming our way
via the web, and failing to get a very reliable source of verification until
about five minutes ago. As by five minutes ago, we are in position to state
that both Colonel Samson Mande and  Kyakabaale have found mercy from Uganda
government and received an amnesty. The source continue to indicate that the
two gentlemen are in process to leave Sweden and head back to Kampala. And that
is all the information we will post for now. Watch that story developing as
Uganda continues to be a very funny place.

And yes I told you !!!!!

EM
Malmo