Omukulu Ibukunolu Alao Babajide

I have read your comments and with a great interest and kindly allow me to make
some few points kindly.

Africa does not make bad products in fact we make some of the very best
products out there, and Iddi Amin demonstrated that by making Uganda Waragi a
drink that so far has the best aroma. And if you know any other drink that has
a best aroma than Uganda Waragi by all means challenge me. When Uganda Waragi
was established, it was directly accepted to be sold on the American market.
Now let me clarify some thing here, Kenya sells some beer in Ontario's LCBOs,
it is allowed to be sold in Canada but the beer sold is not the beer sold in
Kenya. And I forget the dam brand. But Uganda Waragi was sold as it is
manufactured and bottled straight from Uganda. When Amin decided to change
Uganda's economy to benefit the Ugandans than the British as it was before, he
became labelled a monster and a man that eats his children and Uganda Waragi
ended up listed as a bad drink to be sold in North America. Uganda became
wasted as they are wasting Zimbabwe today.

When you grow Tomatoes any where in the word they are Tomatoes, it does not
matter if in Uganda or Ontario they are simply Tomatoes. Africa can produce
Tomatoes naturary so that society can have a fruit to feed on when it is not
forced to ripe due to chemicals. During my travelling in this Just past Ontario
campaign I was so surprised to know that all ripe bananas we eat in this
continent ripe for they are forced. They are literary gassed to be forced to
ripe. Why does any one wonder why many of the heads we deal with here are this
screwed up. When you were still in Africa did you know of a disease called
Alzheimer. this massive cancers or Arthritis? My grand mother died at age about
110 and she was as smart as every one. And why don't we have adult diapers in
Africa have you ever wondered about that? It is all about what they eat and
what they drink.

So I change my discussion line and state what I stated before that brought me
allot of abuses from these forums. Africa and Africans will never win this war
until when we get a financial muscle, yes we have invested both time and money
into fighting racism for every Dog that stands in front of us is either a
racist or a bigot but we have failed to create a financial muscle. The Jews
have managed to put this entire race on its dam knees for they created a
financial muscle. We are many out here why can't we finance a mortgage for an
African immigrant? For we do not have a financial muscle. We use American
Express card how about creating an African express card? How about a massive
African air lines? All these bigots fly into African nations for we travel. Why
and how did Iddi Amin figure out that we need to use our own flights in Africa
and created a Uganda air Lines yet Paul Kagame is so glad for a new European
company has started to fly into Kigali?

I am tired let me go to bet remind me when I wake up to finish this posting.

EM
Toronto