Why did Mu7 hate Dr. Obote, a man who recruited him into public service when he
was still a student, so much? Was his hate for Dr. Obote only personal or he
translated the hate into hating the party the man found?

  Gau, I like intelligent discussions.

  Ocii

NOC´LADUMAS GEORGES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Yes Kelle, I bear with you on this "Obal-UPC's" suicidal crusade. Except the
part that, "it is / was Musseveni" holding the dagger. That contradicts your
"look inside" call.
A strong political party is always opposed and all political parties undermine
each other and attract members from each other. Each party chooses it's counter
weapon (strategy).

The UPC could not be so dumb that they did not realize other parties too are
grazing the same pasture: the same Ugandan electorates.

The deal is all you party folks got to know the game and as you put it, look
deep inside before of throwing the blame on some one else.
Noc'la gau