Edward Pojim

“US doesn't need to be a member of the ICC in order for it shun ICC-indictees.
Moreover, where its serves its interest, US wll eagerly enforce ICC mandates,
whenever asked.”

There is a danger in the kind of reasoning, you see when you  make such a
statement you leave yourself boxed with no plan B. In simple terms. You follow
this sentence with another quote “Moreover, where its serves its interest, US
wll eagerly enforce ICC mandates, whenever asked. “ end quote.

Read those two sections with a pose in the middle of them, then consider a time
when Yoweri Museveni is thrown out of power in 2017 and he takes refugee into
United States, will the administration hand him over to Hague? If the next
government in Uganda demands that the administration hands him to Hague will
they comply? Suppose Uhuru Kenyatta becomes a refugee into United States today,
will president Obama protect him the way he protects Museveni?

May be non-members of ICC should simply butt out.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"