*The article states:-*

*………..Tanzania has done nothing to fight terror and piracy in the Indian
Ocean yet America  seems to be embracing it as the regional shining light…….
*

*But about 40 years ago, the masters of the underworld, the imperialists,
the arms merchants, masters and owners of Banking  etc… established
massive cocaine
Labs in South America. *

*In the 1980’s Labs were also constructed in Mina, Arkansas, to mix cocaine
with baking soda to make crack cocaine to make and expand the market and to
supply the whole of North America. *

*In tha same period other narcotics Labs were established in Afaghnistan.*

*The opium from Afghanistan is now is rooted across the Indian Ocean
through **Tanzania.** It is a continuation of this worldwide
narcotics/arms/minerals/money laundering Empire. *

*Wall Street, the City of London and the World’s movers and shakers are all
involved in this narco/arms/money laundering. *

*What hope is there that the State of Tanzania has not been infiltrated?*

*Now here are some observations/questions:-*

*1.**     ** One hopes that Kikwete’s son has not become the newest world’s
narcotics baron!*

*2.**     **In about five years Kikwete’s son has amassed an incredible
amount of money.    Is he a mere millionaire or a billionaire?*

*3.**     **When did Kikwete last travel to Singapore, and for what purpose?
*

*4.**     **Does Kikwete know of any Tanzanian that has ever been busted
for narcotics in Singapore?*

*Folks, Singapore has a death penalty for narcotics. What would one have to
promise or exchange with their leaders to stop  an execution?*