Abbey Ssemuwemba

When you create an accountability based government in Uganda today, all
soldiers in Uganda live on salary, every Ugandan  live on salary. About 4
years ago I went to pick up a kid from an airport here and his very first
question to me was biki ebifuna wano, this kid almost looted the tire off
The Lufthansa air bus that brought him from Uganda. Looting is that
culturally planted in our people. When you look at Ugandans that show up
these days many are under arrest for they loot laptops from offices they
loot everything, my God we had kids in Canada Post here and they were
stealing credit cards from post system till when they were figured out, but
working in Canada Post is a great job I can ever get my hands on. Which
raises two questions {a} Suppose a killer like Tinyefunza gets to power how
does Uganda change? {b} What intelligent soldier in Uganda would work with
him to remove Museveni from power so that he works for a salary? Don’t worry
about him Tinyefunza is a bulb and he will be blow himself off or we will
reach him and ship the crap to Hague where it so belongs.

It is even very sad that we are burning time on such idiots.    Geez
!!!!!!!!

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"