Friends

The Royal Canadian Mountain Police in Moncton New Brunswick has issued a
statement that the suspect in the shooting of the 5 RCMP officers, thus
allegedly killing 3 and injuring 2 of them has been arrested from a basement
of a  house where he has been holding up. The 24 year old Justin Bourque who
allegedly  shot the Police Officers in Moncton has been arrested. There are
two points of interest into this matter now that we can write about it, up
to this point we do not know anything about this man, his name Bourque
suggests that he is a Canadian or what we would define as an Arcadian
Canadian, but we do not know his family, whether he has a father a mother
brothers let alone relatives, where he went to school or church. Secondly at
the anger these officers have had since yesterday, when officers were
addressing news conferences with tears running from their eyes, it is very
strange that he has been arrested alive. One can opine that had this man
been an Arab we would by now known his father his mother what hospital he
was born into and what Mosque he went into, we would now have the photograph
of his entire family, but he had no change getting arrested alive.

I am giving this issue a 12 hour span for a mental issue reasoning to kick
in.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

            Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"