From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Herrn Edward
Mulindwa
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 10:15 AM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com; uganda...@yahoogroups.com; G_NET;
mwanan...@yahoogroups.com; panafricanistfo...@yahoogroups.com;
zims...@yahoogroups.com; camnetwo...@yahoogroups.com;
congokin-trib...@yahoogroupes.fr; rwanda_revolut...@yahoogroups.com;
rwanda...@yahoogroups.com; rwanda-...@yahoogroups.com; G_NET; 'Oryema
Johnson'
Subject: {UAH} PRIORITY ONE

Friends

To those following the Chinese space program as I do, be informed that we
are getting reports from Reuters that The Chinese Chang’e 3 probe that was
sent to the moon has landed. We are waiting to see if the solar power
systems on board will be able to be launched and start to dig to carry out
geological surveys. Let record show that this is the second moon landing
since the one made by Americans in 1976.

We are taking a moment to congratulate our Chinese friends for a job well
done.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"

  _____

No virus found in this message.

Anybody know where Mr.Simon Peter Okurut is? UAH forum is devoted to matters
of interest to Ugandans and Africans in general. Individuals are responsible