From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Herrn Edward
Mulindwa
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 8:06 PM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com; 'The First Virtual Network for
friends of Uganda'; 'uganda...@yahoogroups.com'; mwanan...@yahoogroups.com;
panafricanistfo...@yahoogroups.com; zims...@yahoogroups.com;
camnetwo...@yahoogroups.com; rwanda_revolut...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {UAH} PRIORITY ONE

Friends

We have an incoming report that we have a patient in a Toronto hospital
being investigated for The Ebola disease. The patient is being treated at a
hospital in the University Health Network and tested for several diseases
including Ebola. The report would only say the patient had been in West
Africa, and had been exhibiting symptoms of the disease. Now if you follow
our hospitals, a hospital at The University Health Network means this
patient is somewhere on University Avenue. It also means you will not know
if it is Toronto General, Mt Sinai, St Michael or a whole crap. So we cannot
know what hospital and the sex of the patient let alone where he/she is
being held. This information has been released 9 minutes ago, one hopes we
will have a more information in coming minutes, but the way it has been
crafted don’t count on it. If there was any more details they wanted
released we would have got it even with a caution of don’t release, but that
is all we are getting for now as I have posted it. Again we have a patient
in The Great city investigated for Ebola.

This is breaking news right now.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"

--
UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans. Individuals are