Again for the umpteenth time, the problem is not luck of trained doctors but
the system they work into is the problem. Uganda has so many air craft
engineers that were trained in Ukraine, I live with one right here in the city,
should we  train new engineers or build an airline?

Geez

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"