Friends

In one of the series I forget the number I said that Northerners were brought
up with an understanding that no one creates his income but we all must feed on
society. I said as well that if you talk to Northerners that have gone to
school at random, ask them how they paid for their education you will realize
that they have a scholarship somewhere.  Read these notes carefully and you
will realize how they believe that we all get paid by a government
institution/agency. Facebook was paid by Museveni to shut down the UAH Facebook
site. Remember how George Okello stood by that argument? Well I guess now that
the forum is open again, I think Facebook refunded the money back to Uganda
government. Abbey Semuwemba runs UAH for he is paid by Museveni, remember that
argument from the very same circles? The series were started for EM was paid to
confuse UAH forum from discussing the delegates conference, remember that? Well
I think the series is continuing today for the delegates conference is still
running. Now EM is a paid NRA agent and a part of a sleeper cell. Still all
this revelation coming from a same circle. So to them we as individuals can
never do anything unless we are paid, they are now complaining about the skin
of Semuwemba, my God who pays for his looks. Well may be the man is hiding from
no one for he has done nothing wrong and he just wants to live a normal life.
Well try posting your bonny ass photograph as well let us see it and how you
are doing. Start a forum let us see how it succeeds. Start a series let us see
how it survives. Start something in your own firkin lives.  Ge'ez

Then you will know that there ae some Ugandans that strive to live
independently but happily ever after.

EM
On the 49th Parallel
                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"