Friends

Well if we do not have Acholi violence, why is it only in Gulu where a peace
center is built? Luwero for God’s sakes had a massive war, many people were
murdered, why not build it in Luwero? There was a massacre  in Ombaci most of
the people that survived in West Nile out of the Acholi violence actually
abandoned West Nile to South Sudan and Eastern DRC, The Ombaci massacre is
internationally recognized, why not build the center in Arua? Kanungu had a
massacre such massive one, hey why not build a center for peace in Kanungu?
Western Uganda had so many attacks including the murdering of students of a
Seventh Day Adventist school near Ruwenzori, that I forget the name,  why not
built it there? Why in all analysis Acholi deserve a peace center in Gulu? And
here we are with Acholi bringing a first peace center in our country, we have
Acholi becoming  the first suspect in The Hague.

May be Acholi are really violent people.
   Just a may be !!!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"