Mayimuna Kenyi

Uganda’s nightmare starts with Ugandans that kill and cook their own children
starting to administer the democratic dosage to the rest of us. Do you know who
is more worried about Uganda and making it a federal state? Akim Odong. Do you
know who is advising Banubbi? George Okello. When Acholi and Langi become the
architects of our future, one starts to realize that actually we needed Kony
for a president.

We are way fucked as a state than anyone ever believed     {Whoops sorry for my
French}

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"