Hussein Amin

I do not think this is about siding with thieves, this is about UPC protecting
its self. When you pull Malinga’s name and state that he stole money out of our
London embassy, you must pull Kyemba. Dr Kipenji is a very smart man to
understands that the moment those two are pulled up the next one will be Paul
Muwanga that sold a Uganda embassy in Paris. Tindimwebwa has just asked a very
troubling question, and I will directly quote him “What is more important;
defending a murderer or a thief?those thieves stole from a murderer and a fool.
“ end quote. And that is the true thinking of UPC as a party, they have a right
to decide who is a good leader of Uganda as who is bad. To UPC members in this
forum Obote was good leader as Tito Okello as Museveni, Iddi Amin was a bad
leader. Through those powers they as well own an authority to loot the state
and sell its assets for to them the embassy in Paris belonged to Amin the man
than Uganda the state.

Which takes me back to the issue of Dr Kyemba and Dr Malinga for I am getting a
whack of attacks on raising their names. Fellow Ugandans as we discuss the
issues of our country, let us kindly stop to believe that Iddi Amin was leading
Uganda as a single man, he had a fully functioning government. The only thing
Amin refused was to be a beggar of world bank or IMF as Obote was. Amin never
borrowed, he asked money from good Uganda friends that had piles of cash. And
he successfully achieved that for he declared Uganda a Moslem state, a reason
you today have Mbale university that was started again by Iddi Amin. {And Ocen
Nekyon yes I know Mbale University was built in 1968 for Obote built it so
kindly don’t remind me.} Because Amin had that connection he accessed all
monies of all kinds from Arab countries than any president ever will.

With that back ground, Iddi Amin ran a full government, he had fully staffed
embassies, and the moneys that the Kyemba and Malinga stole from our country
was documented. There are Ugandans that were diplomats at a time,  that
recorded how much was stolen and by whom, some of whom are members of this very
forum and reading. What we have been demanding from way back in 1979 is these
friends to allow a commission in Uganda so that those with details can stand up
and state how much was looted. And those requests have been but turned down.
The last man I personally requested to pull such a commission was Dr Ruhakana
Rugunda. Dr Kyemba and Dr Malinga are not the only people that stole money out
of Uganda under Amin there are way many more names we know that must be
questioned. Much of the money that UPC used to fight the war was stolen from
Uganda under Amin government for UPC as a party was as poor as Jesus in a God
damn church.

It just gets frustrating when UPC members in this forum decry corruption when
they are sending out a message that when you steal money from Uganda government
you are stealing from a bad leader. David Oyite Ojoke left a massive bank
account in Switzerland that even his family failed to access, why can’t we as a
state raise up and demand the release of those funds? Because we will be
reminded by Ocen Nekyon and Dr Kipenji on how they knew these individuals and
they never stole a penny for they died poor people.

Friends if you are in Uganda and you have access to government money, just yank
it for the sake of your family, for being faithful to the state of Uganda is
simply not worth it.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"

  _____