Megfoy

That is true but these companies are in circles that matter to them, we simply
don’t. And that is the reason I have decided to go after it by this posting.
And trust me we have more African Doctors in these forums than we need, yet
they find no value raising this issue. We need to start this discussion in
churches, in schools, in colleges, in bars, in all places we congratulate in,
for again I am repeating myself, in the 2 and half years we have ran this
contract, I do not have a single kit from a black family. So this is not a
problem with Ugandans, or Kenyans, or Jamaicans, it is a problem of all of us
as blacks, we need to start a very serious discussion on cord blood saving. And
one hopes that one among the zillions of degrees we own as Africans, can stand
up and guide this discussions for we need to seriously hold it.

Again thank you for the good notes.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"