Mwami Musoke

And that is why some of us want Hillary Clinton to win this election, you see
Democrats are going to become the first political party that kills its own
policies. There is for example a very likely that Hillary is going to cancel
The Trans-Atlantic Trade, Guess who brought it up, Democrats. Obamacare can
easily be on a chopping block, guess who brought it up? Democrats. Because Bill
Clinton loves the Palestinians, Palestine is going to start to become an issue
to care about than the Obama administration that abandoned them to die as pigs,
guess who abandoned it? The Democrats, Now she is a war monger coming to
presidency when the country has ran out of bombs and pilots, yet she is a war
monger in a country on a very huge debt. That is going to be a challenge to her
on how to fight wars.  And lastly under her presidency Iran is going to attack
Israel.

Do you see how every fighting group has used Obama’s weakness to attack
anything they wanted? Watch under Hillary, small countries like Poland are
going to go. It is going to become a very fascinating history before our eyes.
But let me say this as well, Trump is going to die a very rich man for he has
exposed himself and done a great advertisement for himself, the man is a smart
dude. What I fail to understand is UPC {Uganda People’s Congress} members to
support the Democrat failures when they did exactly this kind of blind support
to UPC and it killed its self. There is no longer UPC in Uganda except a God
damn joke.

The Obama three regime is the final chapter of The Democrat party.   5 bucks
Canadian on the table.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"