From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Allan
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2016 10:26 PM
To: UAH <ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: {UAH} Re: These Might Be Donald Trump's Most Disgusting Comments
Yet About Women!

Joseph.

We are talking about character of someone to take over the most important
office in the world. Such recordings are not what Trump needs like now.
Remember the last elections when all seemed going too too well for Romney, then
the tape that surfaced from a fundraiser event (SF) , Romney never recovered.
Obama too had his share when he talked "about sticking to guns" and it nearly
floored him. Bush Jr' s malicious rumor about John McCain fathering a negro
girl ....
This may be the final nail in Trumps coffin. Wasted a whole week talking about
Taxes, then the miss universe saga now this? It just reinforces the doubt on
Trumps character and now attacking Hillary on her husbands horny-ness is not
going to help him at all.
He has lost a foot in the dirty smear campaign and you know that in American
politics, it works.

On Oct 7, 2016 9:16 PM, "Joseph Musoke" <uah.unaa...@gmail.com