こんばんはかとさん、

-On [20080410 15:05], Etsushi Kato ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>uim 1.4.x doesn't support updating the input method list dynamically
>for working process.  Of course newly invoked process will use new
>input method  list though.  I think uim 1.5.0 will solve the problem
>as the fix has been on the repository for over a year.
>
>>  When I switch to Anthy with ALT-` I cannot use Shift-F6 to switch to
>>  hiragana, it does not look like Gnome or Gnome Terminal use this keybinding
>>  though.
>
>Hmm, it works on my Fedora 8 box (uim 1.4.2 with gnome-terminal).
>When Anthy is on (Hiragana mode), using Shift-F7 will switch to
>kanatana and Shift-F6 will switch back to Hiragana in my case.

Ah!

When I manually with the mouse set the input to hiragana I can then do
shift-f7 to switch to katakana and shift-f6 to switch to hiragana. But when
it is set to direct input I cannot switch to hiragana or katakana.

Do I need the 'toggle kana/alphanumeric mode' for this?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
These days get so long and I got nothing to do...

Google Groups "uim-en" group
uim-en@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/uim-en/about