-On [20080411 07:05], Etsushi Kato ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>Doh!  The option is already implemented as 'Enable input mode
>transition keys in direct (off state) input mode' in 'Anthy
>(advanced)' settings.  Please turn on this.

ありがとうございます。
That does indeed resolve my issue. Rereading the option it makes sense, but
it did not make sense to me at first.

Now, in anthy input mode I have: direct, hiragana, katakana, hankaku
(half-width) katakana, hankaku eisuu (alphanumeric), zenkaku (full-width)
eisuu.

I see under 'Anthy key bindings 4' the possibility to make a mode transition
to hiragana, katakana, hankaku katakana, hankaku eisuu and zenkaku eisuu,
but not a way to go back to direct mode (at least I assume the ー indicates
direct mode as well as judging the 直接入力 text accompanying it). Is it
possible?

I mean, I can switch to direct input in my input method list, but then it
does not make much sense to have, in the anthy and canna to have a direct
mode if you cannot switch back to it.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Contentment that derives from knowing when to be content is eternal
contentment...

Google Groups "uim-en" group
uim-en@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/uim-en/about