Marshall Schor wrote:

/uimaj
   /trunk
/uimaj-xxxxx <<< the Java framework. Java examples, build scripts, Eclipse tooling etc.

So if we organize all uimaj stuff like this, can we drop the uimaj- prefix for the project names this time? I don't have a very strong preference, I just think it's redundant.

 ** future **
/uimacpp                <<< not uimac because that is a funny word :-)
   /trunk
      /uimacpp-xxxxx    <<< various c modules

/sandbox <<< maybe no branches/tags and therefore no need for trunk
   /project1

I guess we may have projects in a variety of programming languages in the sandbox. Is that something we want to think about now? Alternatively, we can assume for now that all contributions will be in Java and worry about it once somebody wants to contribute stuff in other languages.

--Thilo