On 12/8/06, Adam Lally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/8/06, Lev Kozakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually, I already started modifying the code, so now I need to review
> your changes and, may be, add more.

OK.  Your last email sounded like you weren't going to work on this.
Just a minute ago I checked in the changes to allow the help file to
be stored in the jar file, located using the ClassLoader, and viewed
in a JEditorPane.  This fixes JIRA issue UIMA-101 to my satisfaction.

I'm done working on this file, so it's all yours if you find more
modifications that need to be made.

-Adam

When I run InstallPear it throws exception (uima.home not defined) and
stops. Actually, we don't need uima.home any more in this code, so the code
needs to be modified in order to completely get rid of uima.home. Can I do
this withing the same JIRA issue (UIMA-101), or should we have another issue
?

-- Lev