On 12/11/06, Adam Lally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/11/06, Lev Kozakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I run InstallPear it throws exception (uima.home not defined) and
> stops. Actually, we don't need uima.home any more in this code, so the
code
> needs to be modified in order to completely get rid of uima.home. Can I
do
> this withing the same JIRA issue (UIMA-101), or should we have another
issue
> ?

Go ahead and attach a patch to UIMA-101.

I was using the run configuration in uimaj-examples, which defines
uima.home.  But if we don't need it, I'm very happy to get rid of it.

-Adam

Since the PEAR verification code now can use current application CLASSPATH
instead of explicitly adding UIMA JARs (based on uima.home), we can get rid
of uima.home in the InstallPear code as well. I'll create the patch for the
code and the help file.

-- Lev